Quality education cannot be achieved without practical training. The importance of vigorous training under actual circumstances and case studies can be well understood in present competitive environment where every enterprise is result oriented and demands output. Various enactments and committees has been laid and established by the Govt. from time to time accentuating the need of strong industry collaboration in India which can be achieved with simultaneous efforts of universities only.
In order to come over with those expectations and demands of unexpected corporate market, Himalayan University works with industrial collaboration while bridging the gap between students and job market. This linkage within the different sectors of the corporate world would assist to produce efficient technocrats to the market. The brand and top companies are always craving of efficient professionals where this topology of industrial collaboration would Himalayan University while catering the emerging needs of entrepreneurs. The university will be responsible for not only building and maintaining linkages with various enterprises but will also provides unique platform to check and improve the training curriculum of various fields of studies and thereby set new and improved standards of qualifying. The main objectives of Himalayan University industrial collaboration are outlined as under:-
- Establishing relative contacts and linkages with industries/ trades / academic faculties and students.
- To enable influential exchange of information between academicians/ universities and industries.
- To review from time to time the training curriculum under various fields to identify the emerging shortcomings and enable students to face challenges in complex environment.
- Campus placement system.
- Conducting seminars/ symposiums and general meet for raise interaction with corporate experts.
The various organizations/ industries that may be recognized and entertained for achieving abovementioned objectives efficiently are categorized as:-
- Various enterprises including companies duly registered under the Companies Act, 1956 from various sectors of business.
- Organizations established under their own statute like Banks.
- NGOs like trusts and societies.
- International Organizations.
Various Industries and organizations may coordinate with the Himalayan University to participate in the industrial collaboration programs while offering necessary industry integrated raining.