Ph.D Admission - Research Entrance Test 2017-18
Applications are invited for admission to Full time and Part time Ph. D. Programme of various faculties under Himalayan University for the session 2017-18.
Admission to the Ph. D. Programme will be made through the Research Entrance Aptitude Test (TREAT) and interviews as per Ph. D. Regulation of the University which is based on U.G.C. Regulation (Amended) 2016.Eligibility :
- Masters Degree from any Recognized University or Institution thereto in a relevant subject with minimum 55% marks or an equivalent grade.
- For candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy layer)/ Differently-Abled and such other categories, relaxation as per the decision of the UGC & Govt. of India will be accorded.
- Candidates who have already passed UGC (JRF) Examinations/ NET/ SET/ SELT or have M. Phil degree can directly appear for interview.
- Rs. 2500/ for Non-APST ( Non-Arunachal Pradesh Scheduled Tribe ) candidates.
- Rs. 1500/ for APST (Arunachal Pradesh Scheduled Tribe) candidates.
The fee must be paid through a demand draft payble to "HIMALAYAN UNIVERSITY" payble at ITANAGAR.Important Dates:
Last date of Submission of Application: 24 Oct 2017 Date of Entrance Test: 29 Oct 2017 Venue of Entrance Examination: Itanagar (Arunachal Pradesh)/ Delhi NCR
- Rs. 5000/- for Registration,
- Rs. 60,000/- for Tuition (Per Year)
- Rs. 10,000/- for Course Work & Synopsis,
- Rs. 10,000/- for Library,
- RS. 10,000/- for Thesis Submission and 10,000/- for Viva Charge.
- Engineering / Science / Technical Courses : Research & Lab Development Charge Rs. 10,000/- (Per Year)
- Pharmacy / Nursing / Physiotherapy / Bio-Chemistry / Bio-Technology : Research & Lab Development Charge Rs. 25,000/- (Per Year)
For Any query or more details please call at +91-88001-00282 or mail at admission@HimalayanUniversity.comCampus Address:
Chimpu, Near Arunachal Pradesh forest Corporation Guest House, Itanagar- Arunachal Pradesh
Helpdesk No.: +91-88001-00282/ 94362-91657/ 97749-79813