ISO 9001:2015 Certified
Call Us : 91-9910-057-970
Program Finder

M. Tech Courses

M. Tech - Master of Technology which is one of the highly popular and credible post graduate program in respective discipline. M. Tech is among the universal accepted post graduate degree program being offered by all top rated universities and colleges. Most of the m. tech courses are of 2 years of duration where the students need to pass through their extensive education in particular field of engineering or technology. Students after completing 4 years of Engineering Bachelor programs or 5 years of undergraduate degree program in applied science can apply for master of technology with Himalayan University.

M. Tech courses are equivalent to M.S Degrees and M.Phil degrees in science and humanity where as it treated to be lesser than Ph.D level. Himalayan University is among the top M. Tech university of India offer master in technology in varied fields of technology and science. Besides these, Himalayan University M. Tech brings you familiar with M. Tech in IT, bio technology, computer science and many more integrated M. Tech programs under telecommunication, mechanical, electrical, civil and many more where students can enroll with to get certified with M. Tech degree programs.

M. Tech Research Programmes from Himalayan University

M. Tech Research Program comprises of thesis work that includes to prepare with an extensive research in a particular field of study. This research under M. Tech can be carried from university or can be held from parent job work environment. Candidates usually after getting sponsorship or scholarship can go for M. Tech in research where they need research on particular technology or science.

Himalayan university is also carried M. Tech by research where candidates need to work and research on their respective theme. These M. Tech research programs are generally filled by external candidates who are under their earnings. These candidates who are interested in M. Tech in Research are generally sponsored by government and semi government or any of the public and private sector including university or organization in order to carry their research while attending their parent job work.