M.Phil Admission 2018-2019 - Research Entrance Test
Applications are invited for admission to Full time M.Phil Programme of various faculties under Himalayan University for the session 2018-19.
Admission to the M.Phil Programme will be made through the Research Entrance Aptitude Test (TREAT) and interviews as per Ph. D. Regulation of the University which is based on U.G.C. Regulation (Amended) 2016.Eligibility :
- Masters Degree from any Recognized University or Institution thereto in a relevant subject with minimum 55% marks or an equivalent grade.
- For candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy layer)/ Differently-Abled and such other categories, relaxation as per the decision of the UGC & Govt. of India will be accorded.
- Candidates who have already passed UGC (JRF) Examinations/ NET/ SET/ SELT can directly appear for interview.
- Rs. 2500/ for Non-APST ( Non-Arunachal Pradesh Scheduled Tribe ) candidates.
- Rs. 1500/ for APST (Arunachal Pradesh Scheduled Tribe) candidates.
The fee must be paid through a demand draft payble to "HIMALAYAN UNIVERSITY" payble at ITANAGAR.Important Dates:
Last date of Submission of Application: 5 December 2017 Date of Entrance Test: 10 December 2017 Venue of Entrance Examination: Itanagar (Arunachal Pradesh)/ Delhi
- Rs. 5000/- for Registration,
- Rs. 60,000/- for Tuition (Per Year)
- Rs. 6,000/- for Course Work & Exam
- RS. 10,000/- for Dissertation Submission and Viva Charge.
For Any query or more details please call at +91-88001-00282, 98701-95105 or mail at admission@HimalayanUniversity.comCampus Address:
Chimpu, Near Arunachal Pradesh forest Corporation Guest House, Itanagar- Arunachal Pradesh
Helpdesk No.: +91-88001-00282/ 98701-95105/ 94362-91657/ 97749-79813