This sumptuous B.Com course is pursuable through the online distance learning mode, and not through the on-campus full-time study mode. However, the syllabus, time-duration, and recognition of the degree provided by this Himalayan University B.Com distance course are same as those of the regular campus-based course conducted at any duly recognized higher education institution (HEI) or university. Highly prestigious and a famous university in the northeastern India, the resourceful Himalayan University (HU) of Itanagar (Arunachal Pradesh) conducts this course, along with many other distance-learning graduate and postgraduate level courses, strictly as per the guidelines of the UGC-DEB. The sections provided below offer more info about this HU B.Com Distance Education as well as B.Com distance admission, to help the interested ambitious students located in India and abroad.
B.Com Distance Education Admission 2020
This undergraduate course offering the bachelor's degree in commerce stream, is immensely suitable for the working students and other occupied people, as well as to those people who live in remote rural regions or are financially too poor to afford a campus-based B.Com course in urban areas. This lavish bcom distance education admission ensures both a robust and duly recognized bachelor's degree in commerce and a rather progressive career in all fields related with this discipline.
The following are the most notable and impressive features associated with this affluent bachelor's degree course in commerce offered by the Distance Education Department of renowned Himalayan University:
- This B.Com distance learning course is conducted using online means by highly erudite and well-experienced teaching faculties. Properly and flawlessly printed study materials are also provided to the undergoing students.
- The course curriculum and the contact hours with the learners, will be selected as per the Choice Based Credit System (CBCS).
- The MOOCs Coordinators will offer well-rounded learning support to the learners.
- The Himalayan University bcom distance admission process is prompt and fully responsible to the students.
- The B.Com Distance Learning admission is also available through the lateral entry mode.
- The course duration will be of six semesters (three years), just like the regular on-campus mode.
- There is no age-limit for joining this distance-learning b.com course, and the pursuing students can conveniently proceed at their own individual paces in their respective locations.
- Lastly, the Himalayan University B.Com distance fee structure is just reasonable and readily affordable by all.
B.Com Distance Course Objectives & Scope & Career Prospects
The main and ultimate objective behind conducting this b.com distance learning course by well-resourced Himalayan University is to support the above-specified categories of people in getting their cherished bachelor's degree in commerce, and thereafter going ahead in their careers. The Distance Education division of the university is well-equipped with all necessary distance education resources and technologies to perform its duty efficiently and expertly. The career advisory services and the training and placement facilities of the university will be further helping the students in leading a rather progressive and fruitful career after the completion of this b.com course.
After acquiring this elaborate b.com degree, the passed-out candidate can easily join any higher-level course related with the commerce stream in any prestigious Higher Education Institute or university, can prepare for the desired competitive examinations, or get promotion in the existing job. An affluent graduation in commerce, opens the doors to a host of career opportunities in the commerce or related fields. HU is capable of becoming a hugely popular and Best B.Com Distance Education College in arunachal pradesh and other northeastern States. In coming years, Himalayan university shall be striving hard to become a well-eminent and Top B.Com Distance Education College in india to the working and deprived sections of the society.